- Hits: 347
Packages and Pricing:
Clients can currently choose from 2 different guide packages: ½ day (5 hrs.) or full day (10 hrs).
- Full day: 1-4 people $350.00
- Half day: 1-4 people $250.00
I can also accommodate an additional 4 people with our second, center console, Promaster boat on weekends, with advance notice, should you have a larger group.
- Full day 2nd boat: 1-8 people $700.00
- Half day 2nd boat: 1-8 people $500.00
Deposit required: $200.00 to book your trip per boat, non-refundable if no show.
Arrival and Fishing Times:
Full day: arrive at dock at 7am. We will return to dock at 5pm. Half day: choose morning, 7am-12pm or afternoon, 2pm-7pm.
I launch from Inland Marina located on Marina Drive at Hwy 105 just west of Conroe and East of Montogomery.
- Individuals 17 and older MUST have a valid Texas freshwater fishing license.
- Children 13 and younger are REQUIRED to wear a life jacket while on board.
- Feel free to bring your own rod and reel if you like, but it’s not required.
- Please bring a jacket or raincoat if forecast calls for rain or cold.
- You may also want to bring sunscreen, cap, sunglasses, and a camera to capture memories of the one that DIDN’T get away!
- Food and drinks will not be provided but I will have an ice chest and ice on board if you wish to bring your own (NO glass containers). There are also restaurants on the water such as Subway, McDonald’s, Jack in the Box, and Pappas Icehouse for lunch if you like.